The newly renovated Mariner of the seas shows off the casual elegance you expect from Royal Caribbean. The spaces on this ship make a wonderful vacation for families or travelers without children.
The activities, entertainment and dining on this ship offers endless fun and relaxation. Everything you need will be taken care of on this ship whether it is relaxation in the spa, celebrating with a group of friends, or making memories with your family the Mariner of the Seas has it all. There are several room accommodations on this ship to fit your needs and budget.
Royal Caribbean will make sure all your needs are met so don’t be afraid to ask. The crew is exceptional and is highly equipped with some of the most friendly service on the seas.
On Board Activities
There are several ways to play on the Mariner the have incorporated “tech on every deck.”
- Laser Tag- you can participate in a glow-in-the-dark laser tag game
- SkyPad- Put on your harness and bounce on the bungee trampoline. To make the experience even more exciting they have incorporated virtual reality head sets! Don’t miss this one.
- Escape Room: The Observatorium- Find your way out of this room by solving clues, puzzles and brain teasers. Make sure to make it out in time! Extra fee applies to this activity.
- Sports court- play some basketball in the open air
- Mini Golf- play a fun game of mini golf in the open air
- Rock Climbing Wall- everyone from all levels can try to climb so high in the sky.
- Ice Skating- don’t miss the opportunity to ice skate while sailing the open ocean. Check the cruise planner for times available to skate.
- FlowRider- Get your surf on and learn to surf in the middle of the ocean.
- The Perfect Storm- this is a super fun twisting and turning waterslide.
- Pools and hot tubs- soak up the sun lounging around their 2 pools and several hot tubs. The Solarium pool area is available to guests 16+.
- Arcade- find the arcade and play your favorite games. Extra fees apply.
- Casino- Play the slots, black jack, craps, poker or roulette! Just don’t forget to bring your lucky charm. Extra fees apply.
- Baby and toddler programing – make reservations so you and your special someone can enjoy a date without the kids. This is available at an extra charge.
- Adventure Ocean- Drop the kids (kids age 3-11 years old) off and they will have a blast meeting new friends, learning new games, and doing arts and crafts. It is free of charge prior to 10pm.
- Aquanauts- Drop-off program for kids age 3-5. Special programing just for them. It is free of charge prior to 10pm.
- Explorers- Activities appropriate for the 6-8 year old kids. It is free of charge prior to 10pm
- Voyagers- Special drop off program for kids age 9-11. It is free of charge prior to 10 pm.
- Teen Disco- A place for teens to hang out. Age appropriate activities are planned just for them.
- Outdoor Movies- Check the schedule to see what movies are playing on deck and watch a movie from the pool under the stars.
- Shopping- Check out all the shopping aboard.
- Spa and Fitness Center- Don’t miss out in the state of the art spa to find your special treatment to relax and enjoy your time on board. Or do you have extra energy you want to burn? Make sure to check out the fitness center or check into on of their fitness classes. Extra fees apply.
- Dance Classes- Latin and Salsa classes available. Make sure to check out the on board schedule and come back home with new and fun dance moves.
- Cupcake Classes- learn techniques to turn your cupcakes into spectacular treats. Extra fees apply.
- Wine Tasting- Don’t be late for this one. Learn how to use your senses to learn about the complexities of fine wine.
- All Access Tour- behind the scenes tour of the ship. See how Royal Caribbean takes care of all their guests. Extra fees apply.
- Scuba certification- get your certification while at sea with an undersea adventure. This is provided by certified PADI instructors. Extra fees applies.
- Library and Card room- play board games or enjoy a book.
- Ice Under the Big top- Don’t miss this spectacular ice show. The talented performers do not disappoint.
- Live Orchestra- Don’t miss the main-stage shows featuring this talented group of musicians.
- Special Guest entertainers- Make sure to make your way to the theater to see these special guests perform.
- Gallery of Dreams- Join the talented group of performers for an Original Production of a young artist that explores a museum and brings history to life.
- Chart Toppers and Showstoppers- Original high energy productions featuring musical acts, dancing, acrobats and more.
- Small musical acts around the ship- make sure to find all the talented musicians performing around the ship. Check out the Bars and lounges to find your favorite.
- Main Dining Room- Open Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner offering world-class cruising and personal service at every meal.
- Windjammer- Royal Caribbean’s buffet guaranteed not to disappoint with exceptional food choices and service to match. Open for Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Chops Grill- An exceptional Steak house with amazing service and opulent offerings. Extra fees apply.
- Izumi- Japanese restaurant open for lunch and dinner. Exceptional offerings include Sushi, sashimi and many others. Super fresh and amazing flavors are showcased here. Extra fees apply.
- Chef’s Table- Gourmet dinner in an exclusive setting making this 5 course meal a private and exceptional treat. Extra fees apply.
- Jamie’s Italian by Jamie Oliver- Specialty Italian restaurant open for lunch and dinner. This Tuscan-inspired restaurant show cases Jamie Oliver’s famous cooking. Extra Fees Apply.
- Johnny Rockets- Make sure to hit this restaurant up for lunch or dinner in this 50’s inspired burger joint. Don’t forget to order a milk shake! Extra fees apply.
- Dog House- The best hotdogs on the ocean. Create your favorite hotdog. Open for lunch, dinner and snacks.